Central's Worship Services
Our Sunday morning services are "blended" with songs of today and yesterday. People can come as they are to worship in a friendly atmosphere.
9:30 am - Worship
Noah's Park Children's Church- in Family Life Center
(Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
10:45 am - Life Classes for all ages (Sunday School)
Nursery provided for both services.
Join us for our sermon series "The Story"
CHURCH OFFICE HOURS:
The church office is open Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Quick Links - Click on a link below for more information
**Now Hiring - Church SecretaryJOB DESCRIPTION
1. This is a part-time position without benefits.
2. The position requires someone faithful to the Lord, Jesus Christ. Prefer a member or regular attendee at Central Christian Church.
3. This person must be professional:
* Consistent work ethic
* Able to keep confidentiality
* Clean and professional attire
4. Lifestyle, whether public or private, is in line with Christian and moral ethics.
5. Good telephone etiquette
6. Computer Skills. Has a working knowledge of Microsoft office suite. Able to create store and maintain files.
7. Keeps the church office neat and professional.
8. Office hours for this position will be Tuesday through Friday from either 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 12:00 to 4:00 p.m. (However, the daily office hours with, help from volunteers will be Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 4:00 p.m.).
1. Answer both telephone lines. This also includes checking answering machine daily and properly relaying messages to the appropriate person.
2. Maintain the official church calendar, weekly bulletins, and monthly newsletter.
3. Order and maintain church office supplies in accordance with his/her yearly budget.
4. Type and copy reports as requested by Senior Minister, and, on occasion, the Elders. Also, place them in the appropriate mailboxes or mail with the US postal service.
5. Maintain both computer files and papers needing filed in office filing cabinets.
6. Update and maintain church bulletin board(s) as needed.
7. Prepare annual reports and take minutes at the Annual meeting each December.
8. Prepare the voter roster and miscellaneous election data as requested.
9. Prepare baptismal and new member certificates as needed. Maintain church record book for all new additions.
10. Collect and display information for communion speakers, home communion lists, communion preparation, and Sunday lock-up. (SEE Mark Irwin, Mike Pepper, Bob Hayes, and Mike Smock) Post and mail lists to participants.
11. Record weekly attendances on Servant Keeper and mail copies to Elders and Ministers.
12. Communicate with other churches and businesses regarding related events in which Central Christian Church participates.
13. Help the Senior minister maintain a volunteer schedule of daily office hours not covered by the part-time staff. This position may entail other assignments as given by only the Senior Minister.
• Professional attire should be translated as “business attire.”
• This position has the right to up to 8 personal days maximum. However, these would be unpaid days and
• This person will be paid weekly on Sunday afternoon.
• This person will start the position on a 90-day probation which will end with an evaluation by Senior
• This person is preferred to be a non-smoker as there is to be no smoking on church property.
• This person must agree to Central Christian Church’s Statement of Beliefs, which will be provided.